You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Mexico’ category.
This Riviera Maya wedding was beautifully captured by 34 Studio.
No one says “I wish I had a bigger wedding”. After the last piece of cake is sliced and last song is over, most couples will tell you they we wished they had a smaller wedding. Less guests means less stress, less expensive, and more time spent with the people you hold closest to your heart. Destination weddings are great for cutting down a guest list. They can also be money savers. Grand Velas Riviera Maya Resort, near Cancun, offers wedding packages that will cost you less than the average American wedding, even after flight and hotel costs for you and your fiance. For more information please contact Maria at our West Hollywood office at (866) 456-5571
Dreams Come True Collection
YES….A simple word that brings two lives together, on a journey that lasts a lifetime…
- Minister for the ceremony
- Classic Bride’s Bouquet
- Classic Groom’s Boutonnière
- Professional photographer for 2 hours
- Ceremony set up for 25 people
- Reception set up for 25 people
- Plated menu for Reception for 25 people
- 4 hrs Premium Open Bar for Reception for 25 people
- Transportation Airport-Hotel-Airport for the wedding couple
- First sunrise together, breakfast in bed
- Wedding Coordinator Services
- 24-hour Butler-Concierge service
- Special Bridal Spa suite on wedding day (subject to availability)
- Upgrade to the next suite category for the wedding couple (subject to availiabilty)
Starting from $121.00 per person (min. 25 people)
Prices do not include hotel stay and are subject to change without prior notice. Package valid only for Grand Velas guests. Additional costs may apply for non Grand Velas guests attending Ceremony and/or Reception. *In case of Civil Ceremony, additional cost may apply for legal papers.**Three courses Menu to choose from the Banquet Menu. ***Minimum 15 Suites reserved. Reservations must be made by July 31st, 2012. Event may be held up to December 18th, 2013. Black out dates: December, 19th 2011 to January 3rd, 2012 / December, 19th 2012 to January 3rd, 2013. Decoration not included. Please inquire About additional services.
Elizabeth Medina captured this beautiful Mexico wedding at the Moon Palace Resort. Check out the Trash the Dress photo session the day after! For more photos go to her blog.